455A Switch Road
Wood River Junction, RI 02894
315-2871 (Voicemail Only)
Adult [dot] education [at] chariho [dot] k12 [dot] ri [dot] us
Vincent Levcowich, Director
Lori Bouchard, Clerk
COURSE INFORMATION (Please note Adult Education is closed when Chariho schools are closed for holidays, vacations, inclement weather, etc.)
WINTER CNA PROGRAM REGISTRATION
Tuesday, January 5 and Wednesday, January 6
WINTER CNA PROGRAM START DATE is now January 11th at 5:00 pm
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Chariho Career & Technical Center Lobby
WHAT DO I OWE:
• $100 money order (only) deposit due at registration for ALL programs
• Payable to: Chariho Adult Education
• All registrations must be done in person by the student.
• Registrants must be 18 years of age and have a GED or HS diploma.
• C.N.A. students (only) require a short pretest at registration. Plan for ½ hour.
WHAT FORMS DO I NEED:
• The forms necessary for registration are below. You may click on the hyperlink and print, complete and bring with you. If you do not have access to a printer, we will have copies at registration.
• If you plan to apply for financial assistance, you must bring your 2 most recent pay stubs or any forms of income.
• C.N.A.’s require a medical form completed by your physician. This form is available at registration with instructions.
WHAT PROGRAMS ARE OFFERED: (These do not all begin at the same time. Please watch the website for specifics)
• Electrical Apprenticeship
• Nail Technology
• T.A. (We are not a Para Pro testing site)
|Policies and Procedures||21.11 KB|